Monday, January 26, 2009

When you Fall Down.... Get back up!

So, I thought I had been doing really good..... but.....
I kinda fell of the wagon this past week. I took a look at my calories and as I've been trying to keep my calorie intake around 1500, I knowticed that 4 out of 7 days I consumed over the 1500. and 3 of those days were over 2500.
But since I am counting my calories and writing down what I eat, I have a better idea of what caused this. The one reason was I splurged when I went out to eat. I have to do better, no more dessert when I go to a restaurant. I should wait til I get home and eat something I have a home, like yogurt that has fewer calories, or my favorite... skinny cow icecream sandwich!

Its ok though. I just need to remember that I cannot make a habit out of splurging. Its ok, every now and then, just not every day. I have upgraded my exercises to 45 minutes, which does NOT make it ok to eat more calories. (I'm telling myself this more than those reading.)

So, I learn from my fallbacks... I don't quit, I keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Keep Going... God will bless you if you take care of his precious child...you!

    ReplyDelete