Monday, February 9, 2009

Starting Over

Ok, So I know its been I while since I last posted. Truth is, I was on vacation in California =) Went to see my new baby nephew.

I did fall off the bandwagon a little. I tried to eat healthier, but when you're not the one doing the shopping, you kinda have to eat what is available. Also, I really didn't exercise like I should have. I had every intention of walking around the block at least once a day while I was there, that didn't happen. The only walking I got in was at the grocery store, at the zoo(which we were there for 4 hours) and at Fisherman's Warf. So, I supposed that does count for a few days, but not as much as I had hoped.

With that being said.....I have returned to Ohio with a weight of 278, I believe I may have gained 2 lbs while I was away, as I was 276 when I left. I believe that to be an accomplishment with all the junk food I ate and lack of exercise.

But now that the vacation is over, it is time to get back in the saddle and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment