Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 2

So, today is day 2. And yes I did my Bible reading for the day. Did that first thing when I woke up. It seems as though the day goes by so much easier when I put God first.... who would have thought. Ok, that was a little sarcastic, but the truth of the matter is that we are supposed to put God first in everything we do.

Now that I think about it, I should be praying everytime I exercise, and asking God for help to get me through the routine so that I can glorify Him. There is no way I can lose this weight without putting him first in my life. The Bible says that our bodies are supposed to be a living temple for our Lord and to be presented blameless. I need to be putting good things into my body, like better food and not so much junk food (guess I need to cut back on the cookies left over from Christmas)

I had my bowling league today and then did some exercise on the Wii. I had a nice day... other than the snow, I could really do without the snow...... but God must have a reason for the snow, if you can think of a reason, let me know.

Off to Dinner.... I hear chicken noodle soup calling my name.... a nice warm bowl of soup for a nice COLD winter night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your Bible reading go today? (Thursday) I'm praying for you! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete