Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little By Little

This morning I got up and decided to weigh myself. I've been working out for about a week now. I've been eating more salad, and trying to stay away from the "bad carbs," like dessert. I guess I must be doing something right. The scale said I weighed 279. I couldn't believe my eyes. Just to make sure I wasn't dreaming I did it 3 more times. It said 279 each time, so it must be right. So in just 1 week I lost 4 lbs. How exciting is that. I also lost 1 inch around my waist in 1 week as well.

That's all for now, I'm off to my bowling league.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's GREAT! You're off to a really good start.

    Just don't send that extra pounds my way. I have some I'd like to get rid of too.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa... Hows it going? Time to blog again :)

    ReplyDelete