Friday, January 9, 2009

Slow but Sure...

So I've been doing my Bible reading every day, I've been reading in the book of Luke. Today I read about the women who wiped Jesus's feet with her hair. In Luke chapter 7. This woman had faith that Jesus would save her from her sins.

Now as for the whole... what's the weight..... My scale hasn't budged :(
I've been doing a workout every day. I even got a new tool, it's called Wii "My Fitness Coach" I really like it, its like going to an aerobics class. I've also been keeping track of my calories.
But I have to say. As far as I can tell, my scale hasn't gone up, so that is definitely a plus.

I know its going to be a slow process to lose the weight. I just have to stay motivated.
I know I feel better by doing the workout... it may be weird, but it feels good to workup a sweat.

1 comment:

  1. Keep Going... it will start coming off soon! Remember to watch Biggest Loser tonight!!! I Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete