Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is Day 1

I did my 30 minutes of Wii Fit and let me tell you I sure did sweat.

It felt good to do some exercise. Since I am just starting out I only did some exercises that I knew I could do, or at least I thought I could. The one exercise on Wii Fit has you stand on one leg and you bring the other leg up in the air and then you kick it backwards and bring it up again. You do this for 6 reps on both legs. Well.... Wii Fit measures your balance on this particular exercise, that looked easy in the beginning, was not so easy. I have very poor balance on that exercise. My trainer on the program told me to come back and try again. But I will not be discouraged, I look to this as I challenge that I must overcome.

Todays Devotion was on Hebrews 9:22 I trust you will open a bible, or look online to get the content of the verse. What I learned from this verse is that without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Jesus had to die for my sins so that I can go to heaven.

If you check out the link on this site "Devotions for Dieters" you can get the whole devotion there.


No comments:

Post a Comment