Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Showing Progress

Progress is being shown, I am now 276 lbs. Better yet, I'm 3 dollars richer!
My mom and I are part of a group of ladies that are striving to better our health. The group is called ASTROS which stands for Always Striving To Reduce Obesity Sensibly. We have our meetings on Monday mornings.
Well, the progress truly does pay$. Its kind of like a smaller version of "Biggest Loser" Whoever loses the most weight that week wins a dollar. The runner up wins 50 cents. And also if you keep track of what you eat, you win a dollar for that. I have been the "Biggest Loser" 2 weeks in a row, plus I got paid for my food log =)
Now, on the flip side of that, who ever gains the most has to put 25cents for each pound gained in the "piggy bank" I think my mom was the biggest gainer 2 weeks in a row... sorry about that mom. Guess you'll have to start working out with me =)

So, I feel good, been doing my exercises, and the inches and weight are coming off. I am soo happy!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! I've been thinking about trying to lose some to... To bad I didn't live a little closer :) Oh well... keep up the good work... only 3 more pounds till you have lost 10!That will be exciting :)

    ReplyDelete