Monday, March 2, 2009

Week in Review

This past week has been pretty crazy. A man from our church passed away this week. We are very good friends with the family, and my brother-in-law is married to one of the daughters, (Joyce) and we are very good friends. My sympathy for the family is felt.

With that being said, my brother-in-law (Don) and Joyce, as well as their kids came home for the funeral. And my eating habits this week were not what I would have wished them to be. I tried my best to eat "healthy" but the cake called out to me, and there was no return. However, I suppose it is ok to splurge once in a while. I did make sure I got my workout in everyday though.

When I did my weekly weigh in this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes, I lost weight! It was amazing with all the food I ate. I didn't see much movement in my inches, but I lost like 4 lbs. Whoo hoo!

This week I will go back to counting my calories, I am just excited I did as well as I did without counting. Go Me!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! I worked out yesterday and now I hurt :) Biggest Loser Level one is to intense for me! Have a good week... no cheating ;)

    ReplyDelete